Entrust known for Entrust Datacard, is a leading supplier of solutions in the field of identity protection. In recent years several acquisitions have been made, making the product range fully ready for the future. If you are looking for solutions by SMS Passcode, CensorNet or HyTrust, or product solutions with SSL/PKI certificates or HSM, Entrust is the right partner for you. Entrust's goal is to provide trust everywhere with all the flexibility you would expect without any compromise.
Before SMS Passcode
IDAAS – Identity as a Service
- User self service - password reset, authenticators
- VPN remote access
- SSO portal
- AD sync
- Office 365 (SAML integration)
- Additional SAML applications (e.g. SDFC, WebEx)
- Mobile soft token and push notifications
- SMS/Email OTP, KBA, Google Auth, FIDO2, Grid
- Native device biometrics
- Email, web & telephone support: Mon-Fri 8am-8pm EST
- Adaptive/risk-based policy engine
- Desktop login (via Desktop Agent)
- On-prem application integrations (OAM, Netsuite, IIS)
- Azure Active Directory (AD)
- sync OpenID Connect applications integration Azure AD CAC
- SIEM integration (Splunk)
- Auth API (Custom web / mobile apps)
- Admin API (users / groups / policies)
- Cross-platform facial biometrics
- LDAP database sync OAuth 2.0
- URL/API protection
- Mobile smart credential/Bluetooth login
- *Depends on the license
This is the world's most proven on-prem IAM solution for strong digital security, offering the ability to move passwordlessly between applications based on a Zero Trust approach. With the ability to use PKI (digital certification), on a physical smartcard or a virtual smartcard (on an IOS or Android device) Entrust is able to always identify the employee.
Entrust established secure connections across the planet and even into outer space.
- Enabled reliable debit and credit card purchases with card printing and issuance technologies.
- Protected international travel with border control solutions.
- Created secure experiences on the internet with SSL technologies.
- Safeguarded networks and devices with our suite of authentication products.