GFI offers solution to key SMB business technology problems in an easy-to-use way
SMBs and large enterprises have similar business technology needs: Security, team communication and collaboration, smoothly operating networks, and managing customer relationships. The key difference is that SMBs generally have less budget, time and attention for the IT associated with these tasks. You have a business to run. IT infrastructure that enables supply chains or delivery can be the competitive advantage for some large companies. Your competitive advantage is likely the products and services you offer your customers, made possible by IT applications that work smoothly in the background.
GFI Unlimited is a suite of products that work together to solve your most important business-tech problems. Best of all, you can solve these problems with an easy-to-use, low-cost subscription.
Software that fits the needs of small and medium-sized businesses to make managing your networks, security and communications easier.
- Unlimited Network Security
- Intrusion Detection
- Vulnerability patching
- Anti-virus for email
Growing businesses need to protect themselves. People may think that hackers only target large companies. The truth is that 66% of SMBs now face cyber attacks. Smart SMBs recognize this fact. A cyber attack can cause financial loss, harm your customers and ruin your reputation. As a result, SMBs consistently rank security as one of the Top 1 to 2 IT priorities.
The security threat is real, but IT priorities must compete for resources with many other business professionals.
Email is still the essential communication tool for businesses but highly vulnerable. Calendar, chat, email and other communication tools must be secure, user-friendly and support multiple devices and clients for today's remote working and BYOD.
Hackers see email as a vulnerability: More than 90 percent of malware reaches networks through email. Phishing schemes are an important means of delivering malware; more than 80 percent of reported security incidents begin as phishing via email.
- SMBs have limited IT resources and a limited budget for secure communications
- Everyone in your organization needs email and other collaboration tools, but do they all also need the ability to create slideshows or financial charts?
- If not, you may be spending too much on basic email when you could be choosing secure email for less
- With Unlimited Secure Email, you get collaboration tools plus the security of 4 anti-virus engines, advanced content filtering engines and 14 anti-spam engines.